Wednesday, October 20, 2010

That 'Hawk Is...

Junior Diona Graves!

Congrats to Katie Lenahan for guessing correctly...Proud alum Kristen Mathews still holds a slight edge in the race to become the "Best RedHawk Fan"


In a recent interview, here's what Diona had to say:

MUTF: How'd you decide on Miami?
DG: I chose Miami because I felt like I got along well with the team and its a good academic school...plus its a beautiful campus!

MUTF: What advice would you have for someone who is considering becoming a part of the Miami Track & Field family?
DG: We are in a really good situation...our coaches really care about us. So, when they care about you- and you're getting better and better all the time- it's easy to get excited about what you're doing.

MUTF: What do you do in your free time?
DG: I am a movie connoisseur...and I spend a lot of time with my teammates.

MUTF: What are your goals for this year?
DG: I just want to continue to improve...hopefully, that'll result in a trip to Regionals for me (200m Dash) and our team (4x400m Relay).

Be sure to tune in next Wednesday for "Name That 'Hawk"...


Coach
CTO

No comments:

Post a Comment