Wednesday, October 13, 2010

That 'Hawk Is...

Senior Kelley Miller!

Congrats to Katie Lenahan for guessing correctly...


In a recent interview, here's what Kelley had to say:

MUTF: How'd you decide on Miami?
KM: I chose Miami because of the beautiful campus and the great academics...and the great Track & Field team, obviously!

MUTF: What advice would you have for someone who is considering becoming a part of the Miami Track & Field family?
KM: The thing I enjoy most about Miami is the personal relationships. At Miami, class sizes are smaller, which allows you to really get to know professors- and have them get to know you. My professors actually care about their students, and push them to be the best they can be!

MUTF: What are your future plans, after you graduate?
KM: As of right now, I am interested in working in a hospital with recovering stroke patients. My major is speech pathology and audiology, with a minor in coaching. I'm interested in the speech pathology/audiology field because it is a very needed field, and it allows for a variety of work options (i.e. rehabilitation centers, retirement facilities, etc.). I want to be able to help people live a full and "normal" life.


Be sure to tune in next Wednesday for "Name That 'Hawk"...


Coach
CTO

No comments:

Post a Comment