Wednesday, September 29, 2010

That 'Hawk Is...

Freshman Kate Carter!

Congrats to Rachel Patterson for guessing correctly...


In a recent interview, here's what Kate had to say:

MUTF: How'd you decide on Miami?
KC: I chose Miami near the end of my senior year...once I got in contact with Coach Kelly, and went on my official visit, I instantly fell in love with the campus (even though the day of my visit was a snow day!). It's one of the best choices I've made.

MUTF: What advice would you have for someone who is considering becoming a part of the Miami Track & Field family?
KC: Miami is such a prestigious school- both academically and athletically- and it's such a gorgeous campus. Plus, everyone is so nice here- they're very caring and understanding!!!

MUTF: As a Miami student-athlete, we know that you are very busy with your academic and athletic endeavors...what do you do in your free time?
KC: I don't have much free time, but, when I do I listen to music, read and write stories. Could I be a future novelist?...I think so . :)


Be sure to tune in next Wednesday for "Name That 'Hawk"...


Coach
CTO

No comments:

Post a Comment