Wednesday, September 22, 2010

That 'Hawk Is...

Freshman Kori Tatman!

Congrats to Rachael Clay for guessing correctly...


In a recent interview, here's what Kori had to say:

MUTF: How'd you decide on Miami?
KT: For me, it came down to 2 schools, and I just decided that I liked it better here at Miami...everything was better than anywhere else. Plus, I wanted to study nursing, and we were able to make that work here.

MUTF: What advice would you have for someone who is considering becoming a part of the Miami Track & Field family?
KT: Miami is such a great campus...all the people that I have met have been great! Plus, everyone is committed to making us the best athletes- and students- that we can be!

MUTF: As a Miami student-athlete, we know that you are very busy with your academic and athletic endeavors...what do you do in your free time?
KT: Honestly, I don't do much outside of school and track...as a freshman, I'm still getting used to everything.


Be sure to tune in next Wednesday for "Name That 'Hawk"...


Coach
CTO

No comments:

Post a Comment