Friday, August 20, 2010

That 'Hawk is...

Senior Katie Lenahan!

Congrats to Miami alum Kristen Mathews for being the first person to submit the correct answer! She currently sits in 2nd place (behind fellow alum Alexis Lape) in the race to become the "Best RedHawk Fan".


In a recent interview, here's what Katie had to say:

MUTF: How'd you decide on Miami?
KL: I chose Miami because it was close to home, the academics were challenging, and I felt comfortable on the beautiful campus. I also felt Miami would help me improve as a runner.


MUTF: What advice would you have for someone who is considering becoming a part of the Miami Track & Field family?
KL: Miami is a great institution to attend because you get a quality education, while also being part of a team who is dedicated to being the best. Plus, the campus is beautiful and the people are lovely! I can't imagine being anywhere else!

MUTF: What's your best memory- so far- of your time at Miami?
KL: I can't pick just one memory! The back-to-back MAC championships, of course, were quite enjoyable...but, I also have loved the little moments the most...going on bus rides, singing in the cold tank, and staying to talk for an hour after dinner- just to put off homework!


MUTF: As a Miami student-athlete, we know that you are very busy with your academic and athletic endeavors...what do you do in your free time?
KL: When I am not in class- or I'm not running- I love to take naps and play solitaire. I'm addicted to both!!!


Be sure to tune in next Thursday, to see if you can "Name That 'Hawk..."!



Coach
CTO

No comments:

Post a Comment