Thursday, November 18, 2010

That 'Hawk Is...

Junior Samantha Gable!

Congrats to last week's 'Hawk, Ashley Zaper, for guessing correctly...


In a recent interview, here's what Samantha had to say:

MUTF: How'd you decide on Miami?
SG: I chose Miami because I loved the campus and the great academics. I also loved the track team, obviously :)

MUTF: What advice would you have for someone who is considering becoming a part of the Miami Track & Field family?
SG: Miami has great academics, and the team is really close...plus track is really fun!!

MUTF: What do you do in your free time?
SG: I love reading, and spending time with family and friends.

MUTF: What do you enjoy most about Miami?
SG: I love that Oxford is a small town, and I love how close the team is... and I love how beautiful the campus is!

Be sure to tune in next Wednesday for "Name That 'Hawk"...


Coach
CTO

No comments:

Post a Comment